… must be the most tired sentiment ever. However, I am old and experienced enough to know that sometimes, inventory must be taken, and when something must be changed you should change it.
So. There are 144 days until the New Year, and this is what is going to happen.*
- No sugar
- No carbs
- Daily exercise; either five minutes or thirty or an hour, but no zero days.
- Writing every day. This blog, finish that novella, short stories, whatever. Ideally start the sequel to the novel I just finished. But no zero days. And, no, TWITTER DOES NOT COUNT.
- Keep the son’s learning going.
- Stay very much away from social media. It’s as pervasive as sugar and just as toxic.
- Save money like a mad thing. You need it to get away from rental fun and neighbours and terraced houses and all of it.
It is entirely possible I will be bringing you, my dear reader, on this delightful ride with me. I know that you must only wonder what delights we will see together. Rest assured, you will find me very, very, hangry.